Friday, March 9, 2012

And I thought I was Crazy!

Ok, I am watching Say Yes to the Dress and this girl is shopping for her dress without having been proposed to. She has even bought dresses before and then sold them on ebay. Now, I wanted to get married real bad. I purchased magazines and looked at venues. I planned it all in my head. Isn't that what most girls do? Don't we all plan our weddings from the time we can think about getting married? But I never went shopping for or purchased a dress without actually being engaged.


Singleness is something I struggle with daily. So why do I watch Say Yes to the Dress? Because I love seeing the women turn into beautiful princesses! There is something about when the bride finds the right dress, she is transformed. And, there are times the show gives me hope. My favorite Say Yes to the Dress is Big Bliss...but sometimes even on the other shows they have plus size brides. When I see the plus size brides it gives me hope that if I have the opportunity to be a bride, I can find a dress and be beautiful too.

Image'>http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2164">Image: Rosen Georgiev / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment